Monday 16 November 2015

What Do I Need To Consider Before Creating My Digital Graphics

- File Extension
- Resolution
- Bit rate - in terms of how many colours I can use
- The device I'm making the game for - target platform
- Pixels
- Size
- What software we'll use
- Tech limitations

Plan:
File Storage
Naming Conventions
Workflow

Time Management:
Deadlines
Quality Assurance

Software Interface:
Work Area
Tool Box
File Information
Status Bar

Asset Management:
File Format
Compression
File Naming Conventions
File Backup
Export File Path

Workflow:
Optimizing
Resolution
Bit-depth

Menus:
Open
Save
New
Import
Export
Edit

Image Settings:
Size
Resolution
Colour Mode
Transparency
Width
Height
File Name
Aspect Ratio

Drawing Tools:
The tools used to create my sprites are as follows, brush, zoom, shape, duplicate, colour, object, actions, size, copying, saving, eyedropper.

No comments:

Post a Comment